Due to the Coronavirus-19 pandemic, the Borough had been conducting virtual meetings from April of 2020 thru June of 2021. As the pandemic has been winding down and restrictions have been lifted by the state, the Borough has now resumed our regular public meetings.
The public is invited to attend our general meetings that are held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 6:30pm in the Pennsbury Community Room in the Commercial Area.
The public will be given an opportunity to ask questions or give comments at the beginning and at the end of every meeting. While we do encourage questions, comments, suggestions and criticisms during the “Public Comment” times; anyone interrupting or disrupting the meeting could be asked to leave.
Borough of Pennsbury Village
First In-Person Meeting: July 2021 General Council Meeting
To view past virtual meetings; please click on one of the links below:
- June 2021 General Meeting
- May 2021 General Meeting
- April 2021 General Meeting
- March 2021 General Meeting
- February 2021 General Meeting
- January 2021 General Meeting
- December 2020 General Meeting and Budget Hearing
- November 2020 General Meeting
- October 2020 General Meeting
- September 2020 General Meeting
- August 2020 General Meeting
- July 2020 General Meeting
- June 2020 General Meeting
- May 2020 General Meeting
- April 2020 General Meeting